Please be advised that things are changing rapidly and more is being mandated from various authorities due to the spread of the virus. Therefore my staff and I have made the following implementations for our parish celebrations and gatherings:
Mass, Adoration and Confession
- All Altar Servers, Greeters, EMHCs, & Sacristans will use sanitizer before and during Mass.
- Fr. Wedow is giving special instruction on Holy Communion before all weekend Masses.
- If you have a problem receiving the Eucharistic Hosts (due to allergy, intolerance or diagnosis) and are able to receive a low gluten host, please sign the clip board at the back of the Church and let Fr. Wedow of Deacon Roger know who you are and where you are seated.
- During the sign of peace, there will be no handshaking. Please give your neighbor a respectful bow.
- During the prayer “Our Father…” there will be no holding of hands.
- The pews will be wiped down with a bleach solution after every Mass to combat the spreading of germs and or viruses. Volunteers are needed to help in this endeavor.
- We ask that you keep a respectful distance before, during, and after Mass and Fr. Rob will not be shaking hands at the entrance of Church.
- If you are sick, please do NOT to attend Mass this flu / COVID-19 “season.” Fr. Wedow, The Pastor, has granted a dispensation to his parishioners for the Sunday obligation. If you have the following conditions: you are sick, you have a low or compromised immune system, you are taking care of a sick child, and/or taking care of a sick elderly adult, then you are dispensed of your Sunday Obligation for attendance at Mass and can fulfill your Sunday Obligation by praying a Rosary or watching Catholic Mass on TV or any device.
- If you do need Communion at home, please call the Parish Office (303-828-4221) and Fr. Wedow will contact you.
- Please do not forget to tithe; you can mail in your check or make donations online at www.stscholasticaerie.org and click on “Online Giving” Or “Donations.”
- Now concerning Religious Ed on Sundays, Youth Group and our Parish Mission, we will follow the Local School Districts for cancellations due to the COVID-19 virus.
- We will up-date the list of meetings every Thursday, so please watch the website, Flock Note, and Facebook for more information.
Important Links for more information and some of the basis for our implementations:
During this time per the Archdiocese of Denver, all non essential meetings are to be cancelled. RE and Youth Group will follow the Colorado Schools for cancellations due to the COVID-19 virus. We will up-date the list of meetings every Thursday, so please watch the website, Flock Note, and Facebook.
The following events/meeting are cancelled for March 12 through March 18th:
- Divine Mercy ~ March 12, 2020
- ENDOW ~ March 12, 2020
- Parish Council ~ March 12, 2020
- St. Patrick’s Celebration Lunch ~ March 14, 2020
- Godparent/Confirmation Sponsor Class ~ March 14, 2020
- RCIA/RCIC ~ March 17, 2020
- Tuesday Night Bible Study ~ March 17, 2020
- Quilting Group ~ March 18, 2020
- High School Boys Bible Study ~ March 18, 2020